ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels on!

F56 MINI Cooper S
Picked up my new alloy wheels yesterday, 15" team dynamic pro race 1.2s in black, does look a little high in the pics but it has only just been jacked up yesterday. Think they look better than my previous wheels, and should be easier to keep clean :) Also painted my front diamond last week in graphite grey, here are the pics...

Jordisbeast060.jpg

Jordisbeast058.jpg

Jordisbeast057.jpg

Jordisbeast061.jpg

Jordisbeast062.jpg

Think the car is screaming to be CC tbh.

3rd pic looks like a base model with steelies and no trims.

Colour coded with some fogs will be a massive improvement i think.

Nice work mate

Si

RS Clio 172
looks spot on. black/silver does work well. i wouldn't colour code.

and what the hell is CC?

F56 MINI Cooper S
looks spot on. black/silver does work well. i wouldn't colour code.

and what the hell is CC?
thanks, nope not going to colour code, i like the black and silver theme at the mo. what i meant by CC was colour code but thought i would save time by putting CC... :D

F56 MINI Cooper S
Think the car is screaming to be CC tbh.

3rd pic looks like a base model with steelies and no trims.

Colour coded with some fogs will be a massive improvement i think.

Nice work mate
as said, not going to be colour coding it all, may eventually do the mirrors, door handles and spoiler. Like the black/silver, go well together.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Much better now, love the Black/Silver theme you have going for it :)
Photoshop looks the business!

BMW 320d M-Sport
Definitely colour code and fog lights IMO. Looks a bit basic without it. If you like it then fair play, but I'd colour code and go from there!

White Evo V
I would have gon for 16" wheels tbh. Think 16" pro race 1.2's look mint on the clio, just the right size! Id get a cup spoiler, cc it, and it def needs atleast a 60mm drop.