ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels on ...

Clio 182
... yes I've obviously been brainwashed by you Cliosport nutters and went for the obvious choice!

Just wanted something a bit easier to look after than my old wheels which had a polished rim :mad:

From this ...

P1010224.jpg

To this ...

Wheels002.jpg

Wheels004.jpg

Think it is much better and OMG soooo much lighter on the steering!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
why do people quote the entire OP including pictures, just to say one sentence.

i think its rather obvious what your post is refering too! especailly as it was the first reply!! lol. sorry but scrolling through duplicates of the OP when theyre so long is tiresome.
rant over.

does look better, the old wheels look good, but the stance wasnt right imo.
looks alot meaner now.

iceberg 172
why do people quote the entire OP including pictures, just to say one sentence.

i think its rather obvious what your post is refering too! especailly as it was the first reply!! lol. sorry but scrolling through duplicates of the OP when theyre so long is tiresome.
rant over.

does look better, the old wheels look good, but the stance wasnt right imo.
looks alot meaner now.

very sorry. must smack my hands.:rasp:

clio 172 cup
I saw this last night at the basildon meet. Lovely 182 and the Coilovers give it such a nice ride height! Minter as well with only 27k on the clock!

ibiza cupra
another one bites the dust lol. look very nice though mate, there is a reason why alot of people have them.

Clio 182
I saw this last night at the basildon meet. Lovely 182 and the Coilovers give it such a nice ride height! Minter as well with only 27k on the clock!

Thanks m8 :D ... just putting the pics up from last night. Bit dark but I did manage to get a few!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Missed this originally Em, LOL at being brainwashed - true though!
You can never go wrong with turini's, and it's obvious why :approve:

Clio 182
Brian where were you last night! I was looking forward to your efforts to arrange the cars for pics again!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Brian where were you last night! I was looking forward to your efforts to arrange the cars for pics again!

Inside, in the dry ;) How many cars were there?
Hopefully they'll be one last meet before Christmas?