ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels

It looks ok. My only reason for not liking them too much, is that their design makes them look too small (for me) The standard rims to a good job of looking big due to their design.

It doesn't look too bad at all though, and it's nice to see some more pictures of a 40mm drop while I ponder on whether or not to do the same to mine. 182Cups are the future too - good lad ;)

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
pecan said:
What's wrong with the standard wheels? Would look better I think. Are they a lot lighter?

They weigh 5kg each which is stupidly light...i don't know what the standard wheel weighs but i reckon it isn't less than 12/13kg

R

Rebecca

They look nice, nice colour goes well with the overall look.

Jobs a good'en.

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
Prefer standard wheels but hey if they if save that much weight its gotta be a good move!! Car still looks ace tho

Clio 1.4 16v
Absolutely gorgeous mate, anybody who says they don't are just trying to go against everybody else, they probably do like them, but just wan't to look groovy by being different :rasp:

133/225/CLS AMG
That looks spot on mate, I'm a big fan of the inferno colour anyway and with those wheels and in that colour it looks great!!

I've been in two minds as to whether I should powder coat the wheels of my Megane (inferno) in anthracite or black? :)

very nice!

I think standard rims are 9.7kg and suffer from poor brake cooling due to the closed design.

I will be getting a new set of wheels to replace my standard 182 ones in the next couple of weeks so watch this space. They're not Turini's either.

Last edited:
Andy A said:
Absolutely gorgeous mate, anybody who says they don't are just trying to go against everybody else, they probably do like them, but just wan't to look groovy by being different :rasp:

Yeah you got me. I didn't like them until you told me I was wrong :rolleyes:

Turbos.
I almost go them, the weight difference is immense but they are too fugly. What can i say, i'm superficial.