ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Wheels!

clio sport 172
Just thought id pop a few pic's on of my new wheels. What you lot think??

Image150.jpg

Image151.jpg

Image152.jpg

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Wheels look great, and noice number plate! lol...

But i think lose the meggy splitter for a cup one or the LCR one.

clio sport 172
There good old Speed line turinis, and as soon as pay day comes i will be ordering the coilovers. As for the spliter, iv just found a pic of a Ph1 with a K-tec carbon lip so think that will be next on the list!

Cheers for the replies, dont take you lot long lol

clio sport 172
i would get the speedline centre cap changed to renualt badge 1 like on the trophys!

Yeah might see how much they are next time i pop in2 reno garage.

What brand of coilovers you lot think I ort to get?? iv been looking at FK's

Cheers again

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
looks good. the renault center cap doesnt fit them turinis though

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Lovely Jubbly....... Once on Coilover's it will look Stunning

RS Clio 172 Ph1
Very Nice IMO. Don't know why everone slates Turinis. Much better looking than standards thye put on the Phase 2. Bugger to keep clean though!

Ph1
Very Nice IMO. Don't know why everone slates Turinis. Much better looking than standards thye put on the Phase 2. Bugger to keep clean though!

Because out of the 1 billion different styles of alloy wheels on the market its the rim choice that 98% of Clio owners seem to opt for which makes them same old same old

clio sport 172

Because out of the 1 billion different styles of alloy wheels on the market its the rim choice that 98% of Clio owners seem to opt for which makes them same old same old

Yeah the wheels are from K-tec, Spot on service!!! lol
As for the Reg number iv never had a problem, its been my nick name since i was 5 (dont ask).
I agree that speed lines may have been done to death but they do look alot better than my tatty Oz's, plus I want to keep it looking as standard as I can, while still making it look better (does that make sense:dead: )

Im not a big fan of big wheels on clios but thats only my view, I cant wait for the coilovers, I cant drop it to low though, some numpty thought it was a good idea to put speed humps on the main road in2 my work!

Cheers again for the views

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

Im not a big fan of big wheels on clios but thats only my view, I cant wait for the coilovers, I cant drop it to low though, some numpty thought it was a good idea to put speed humps on the main road in2 my work!

My 172 is sat quite low on H&R coilovers, and it gets over all speedbumps without any probs.

clio sport 172

My 172 is sat quite low on H&R coilovers, and it gets over all speedbumps without any probs.

How low you gone?? :)