ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
what made you decide to keep her?
The Meg's a better car, quicker, better built etc. But not as much fun (IMO!), and I really couldn't care less about build quality, refinement etc. IMO, if I cared about those things I've no right buying a hot hatch!

Got it driving just as I want now, so doubt there'll be any more changes (except a decent fitting exhaust). I'll keep it until I have the space to run 2 cars, then get an Elise and a diesel for daily use.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I'm quite happy with them. If I do follow my original plan of a Viper green wrap for the car, I think the OZ's would look great refurbed black.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Porsche_911_GT3_MotorAuthority008.jpg

Titanium 182
Do it, why have you bothered spending money on new wheels when your car could be that colour ?

the 1.2's would have looked awesome with VG

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Do it, why have you bothered spending money on new wheels when your car could be that colour ?

the 1.2's would have looked awesome with VG
I know but in 15 inch, I'd have to have either Toyo T1r's or PE2's. The T1r's are good in the dry but not in the wet, and I don't get on with PE2's.

Titanium 182
I know but in 15 inch, I'd have to have either Toyo T1r's or PE2's. The T1r's are good in the dry but not in the wet, and I don't get on with PE2's.

Ahhh makes sense now, I think that green should be you're highest priority!

Just get the new wheels powdercoated black ? fairly cheapo to get done.

E87 118d M Sport
i r'nt sure?

they both look good. i like the silver more, then i look at the black, then like them more....how about the new ones, in amphasite?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Doesn't help that the cars covered in sap at the moment, looks very dull. Should look better once I've given it a good clean at the weekend.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I prefered the other set, though 15's would suit you, being a purist en' all ;)

My Cup felt better on the 2118's for sure!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I prefered the other set, though 15's would suit you, being a purist en' all ;)

My Cup felt better on the 2118's for sure!
It's just the lack of tyre choice, if F1's were available in the right size I's keep the 15's. These mean I can run RS2's in the summer, F1's over winter. f**king light for 16's though.

I preferred the others. Might be something to do with how clean it looks in the last pic though.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
No point, neeeds a new bumper, doesn't attach correctly on the drivers side. Not paying for a new one, just waiting for a write off!