ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new wheels

laguna coupe
for them that have not seen the yorlshire meet thread went to my cousins to give it a quick clean and a chat
DSC_0819.jpg

DSC_0832.jpg

DSC_0833.jpg

DSC_0836-1.jpg

and then saw this on m1 coming past wakefield and join the 62 sound was awsome

DSC_0841.jpg

DSC_0846-1.jpg

yo

M8 Great alloys but he color its just "awful" cant like yellow alloys apart of Williams and Subaru original.

I think it look better in withe or dark grey,but if u like thats is what matter!

bmw e92 330d '09
i love the front and rear lights the look gawj mate! :approve:

what are they, where do you get them from and how much??

James x

White Evo V
Nice mate, I like it, I just squirm at the fact you painted my 6 week old wheels that were like new yellow! lol. Youve pulled it off though! :cool:. Heres your old ones on my car if you havnt seen em in my thread?? Ive now got a sticker machine so did the stickers myself! I like em.

21082009198.gif

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Not a fan of 17's on any clio tbh, your originals have always looked the best.

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
I can't believe more people haven't commented on the Gumpert - I've never seen one of those on the road, and unlikely to as they're very rare...one just did the fastest production car lap on Nurburgring if you ignore the Radical SR8 which the germans conveniently do!

Expert HDI & R53
Nice shots mate!! Especially the driving ones :p What a beast!

For me lose the covers & splitter and it would be perfect! :)

LY Clio 182 cup
I can't believe more people haven't commented on the Gumpert - I've never seen one of those on the road, and unlikely to as they're very rare...one just did the fastest production car lap on Nurburgring if you ignore the Radical SR8 which the germans conveniently do!

I was thinking exactly the same!!

A Flamin' Red one
yo

M8 Great alloys but he color its just "awful" cant like yellow alloys apart of Williams and Subaru original.

I think it look better in withe or dark grey,but if u like thats is what matter!

^ I hope you're dyslexic?!

Back on topic - love the look! PLEASE buy some coilovers.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Looks better than I thought, looks well. Coileys next I hope. Still not a fan on them light covers though :(

Also, that Gumpert is EPIC!!

LoW clio Sh*t...&..

+1

That Gumpert just looks blimming awesome..!

H22A7 Accord Type R
looks okay dude, but the wheel are at least 1 inch too big for a clio! sits too high compared to its stance on smaller wheels.

PH1 172
wheels are nice but i wud agree maybe a tad too big looking for some reason :S

love the colour though!