ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels

Clio 197 RB
Bought a nice set of White Turinis off of a chap on here, they look great and are wrapped with Conti Contact sport 3's. Gave the car and the wheels and a clean, they really look good.

12438e64.jpg

adf97ad9.jpg

6f32cc26.jpg

e7e7aca3.jpg

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Christopher wannabe.
Just kidding, looks great. Exactly what I'd have done. Bullets next?

Clio 197 RB
I'm thinkIng about doing the bullets and badges dark grey/anthracite.
Well Christopher's car was my inspiration.

Clio 197 RB
My Renault F1 Team stickers arrived yesterday so I whacked them on and waxed and polished it today as I didn't get round to doing it yesterday.
Polished with Dodo Juice Lime Prime and waxed with 1 layer of Dodo Juice Blue Velvet and 2 layers of Light Fantastic.

ea5952e3.jpg

a2d19625.jpg

a0718e95.jpg

e48db3f1.jpg

2fbbc920.jpg

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
Looks spot on! What suspension set up do you have? Seems to be sitting nicely

Clio 197 RB
Looks spot on! What suspension set up do you have? Seems to be sitting nicely

It's lowered on Raceland Coilovers, not sure on the heights!
Had them a couple of months now and they feel fine! Might adjust the camber soon though!

1eight2
It's lowered on Raceland Coilovers, not sure on the heights!
Had them a couple of months now and they feel fine! Might adjust the camber soon though!

Cars looking great! I've just ordered some Raceland coilovers myself, what you make of them?

Clio 197 RB
Cars looking great! I've just ordered some Raceland coilovers myself, what you make of them?

To be honest I can't compare them to coilovers in the higher price brackets as I have never had coilovers before these.
But they handle well, the stance is great!
I'd go for it especially if your not tracking it!

Vectra
looks great , you should get the new rear sport badge instead would tidy rear end up perfect!