ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels

2004 Clio 182 cup
New wheels fitted tonight! Well get better pics after a good wash at the weekend!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 203
  2004 Clio 182 cup
Width : 8J,
Diameter : 15 Inch
Bolt Pattern : 4x100
Offset : 20
Went for a 195/45/15 tyre for a bit of a stretch and needed 15mm huncentric spacers all round due to the brakes but so far so good only been on a short drive!

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
Rear wheel looks abit too pokey for me, screaming out for flared arches!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Offsets on them will never work..

A lad i know has them on his polo -

580577_10152423233410385_325207489_n.jpg

2004 Clio 182 cup
Planing on a bit of rear camber but cant really go any lower afraid of it starting to catch the arch. It sets pretty low as it is will get better pics up after a goid clean! Polo looks well

BlackGold 182
Adding camber to the rear something like -2 degrees will help it not rub on arches, then also roll the arches

phase 2 172
Trying to find someone at the minute to roll the arches! And need to look into rear camber
I take it you mean you want to flare the arches, as there is no return edge / lip to roll. I would advise you to see if there is a camber kit available for the Clio, and not to just put washers behind the stub axles to get the angle your after. Only my 2 pence worth.

FF 182
tyres look to big to me still, sure you can't get 185's for more stretch and less balloon looking?

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
tyres look to big to me still, sure you can't get 185's for more stretch and less balloon looking?

i agree with the tyres, they do look a little big. Like the style of the wheels though, just needs the stance playing around with. Will look sweet then