ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wishbones/ball joints/track rod ends/powerflex bushes

Clio 172 Mk2
Hey all

How much would i be looking at for new wishbones, ball joints, track rod ends and powerflex bushes (minus the dogbone engine one) to be fitted to my clio 172? Anyone recommend anyone in the northwest?

Clio 172 Mk2
really :( sod that then. Is there any particular one out of that list that will make the biggest difference? I'm trying to get rid of this creaking but don't know which to do first. Outer ARB you reckon?

330i. E30 Touring.
Get it on a ramp, visually inspect the bushes.

Use a bar or something to see if you can feel excess play anywhere.

If you still can't find it, replace the cheapest thing first and work up that way.

Clio 172 Mk2
Get it on a ramp, visually inspect the bushes.

Use a bar or something to see if you can feel excess play anywhere.

If you still can't find it, replace the cheapest thing first and work up that way.

ok mate thanks, i'll try and have a look tomorrow!!

Dont forget that new genuine wishbones come with ball joints and bushes already pressed in so there is no need to powerflex them right away.

I'd say about £200 max in parts for the bits you listed (minus additional wishbone bushes ofc)