ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New with a 182

Arctic blue 182
Got myself a 182 cup in arctic blue, Looks like a good forum so i thought i'd join! Heelloooooooooo.

Cars pretty standard, got an annoyingly loud k tec decat back exhaust and has had the ecu re flashed by stone automotive ( stone used to be jms i take it, but stones address is the same as mark woodford who are the new jms?!? ) has pop and bangs on the overrun which i neeeeed to get rid of!

P.s should or does these rub on the front inner arch somewhere if you drive it enthusiastically? Mine does abit if your corner it hard, standard wheels/tyre size and suspension.

Arctic Blue 182 FF
Hi welcome and good colour choice,never ever had tyres rubbing on mine with standard wheels/suspension,dropped 30mm on eibach prolines no rubbing,then fitted cup turinis which are a bit wider but still no probs,are you sure it has standard stuff
I fitted a Scorpion 192 RS exhaust and its just right

Arctic blue 182
Thee best colour choice surely! Its on 205/45/16's i think, standard wheels. Suspension is definitely standard. Can see theres a tiny lip just by the front bumper bolt it slightly catches on..this is only when i corner it like i've just stolen it though.

Is there any adjustment on the clutch cable, the biting point is pretty high but it does bite well. It's done 62k miles.

Im not useless with cars it's just i haven't had it long, i'm more used to working on landrovers!!

Arctic blue 182
Who's Mike in Stains? Does he trade under a name at all ? I've looked at 519 in bedford and have heard good things about them

Mec 350 slk manual
I have had work done at dan519 & mike woodford mst , and have had no probs used to go to k tec down in Dorset ,

Arctic blue 182
Mainly because it pops and bangs! It's not a group b rally car from the 80's with anti lag! Doesn't gain anything apart from making you look like a tit.

Arctic blue 182
The novetly wore off instantly...then turned into frustration...then anger. I can now change gear so fast it doesn't have a chance to pop though!