ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New work car

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Got myself a new car for work as the Rover is not really doing my street credibility any good :eek:

Booked her in for a remap week Tuesday along with M5 front + rear ARBs.

SDC13815.gif

SDC13800.gif

SDC13802.gif

SDC13816.gif

SDC13812.gif

SDC13811.gif

Nice, Drove my director's 530D the other week looks like an M5. Such a nice car to drive enough power and plenty of tourque. That 535D with a map will be something else i would have thought.

Evo 6, E92 320d
Nice car, M6 wheels don't work though i'm afraid. My Dad is buying a 5 series m sport in the next couple of weeks, 520d i think but i'm trying to pursuade him to buy one with a bit more grunt.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
The M6 alloys are better than the standard ones but i am going to try and fit a set of CSL alloys. Might take some work though.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Got some csl alloys in dark chrome on there way. Think this 5 series may be the first with them on.

Turbos.
CSLs look good on anything...

Glad you're getting rid of the M6 reps because they look nasty! Looks like a right wide boy car ATM. Ditch the bent plate and mudflaps too!

S23

The Cleee-O
Sick! That's awesome mate, gotta love Beemers. And what a change from a Rover :rasp:. Bet it goes some too :cool:

172, Tiguan
Lovely car. Will look spot on wearing the CSL rims. That number plate is horiffic though!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
F*ck me, my grandad's flys without a remap!

Will be a serious motorway weapon that, awesome cars.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
nice! One thing i don't like about the M6 is those wheels tho! :( Not sure why someone would put them onto a 5 series.

As above about the wheels. I remember Pauls at RStuning mapped a 335d and fook me the figures he got out that were astounding!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Father in law started off with a 530D and i couldnt get passed in my 182.He then traded up to a 535D and it was total game over.

Awsome engine,but i could never get him to re-map it...lol