ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**New Year New Car 3rd CLIOSPORT** Pic`s **

astra gsi/cliosport 172
Just picked up my new clio 172 last night which is my 3rd one in the last two years after owning a 172 and a 172cup i just keep coming back as you just cant beat the BANG FOR BUCK this hothatch offers !

Its the best condition one i have owned so far i cant fault it in anyway apart from the odd small scratch which you have to accept with a second hand car.

Heres the pics in the order i have owned let my know what yous think of the new one and which one you like the most

cliowhiteroof.jpg

cliocup.jpg

SAM_0467.jpg

SAM_0474.jpg

SAM_0471.jpg

SAM_0470.jpg

SAM_0465.jpg

SAM_0464.jpg

SAM_0466.jpg

SAM_0468.jpg

Looking for tips with polishing it as when i had my first one it was a nightmare to polish dont know if its just the black paint on the renaults as i never had the same problem on my other black cars

astra gsi/cliosport 172
ohh yeah and as soon as i finshed cleaning it i went to get the camera came back to this ! i was not impresed at all !

SAM_0475.jpg

astra gsi/cliosport 172
i want to lower this but not to much can anyone recomend springs and a nice ride hight for me ?

will any mk2 clio springs do or does it have to be for the sport?

Last edited:
  astra gsi/cliosport 172
i was the same mate but thay did look good ! the owner of it just now has the linside black and the deep dish part white still looks good tho