ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Year, New car!

Golf R soon...
Introducing my new car as of Thursday last week :D

Only got the one iphone pic at the mo.

To summarise its facelift 330ci sport convertible. Its got xenons and full black leather. Only 36k on the clock.

164895_10150398425005265_855365264_16600183_7599837_n.jpg

next door neighbours got the 318ci, Looks exactly same as that bar the xenons. Not sure on them, look good but are they not a bit boring?

Golf R soon...
next door neighbours got the 318ci, Looks exactly same as that bar the xenons. Not sure on them, look good but are they not a bit boring?

I don't find it boring. Really nice to drive, comfy and sounds luvly.

Golf R soon...
Beautiful.... How does it compare to the 325??.... Noticeable difference?

Its effortless in getting up to speed. The 325 you had to rev a little to get it moving. The 6 speed MT is a peach as well.

Lovely!!

Bet your loving the torque from the 330 ;) Makes the 325 feel flat as a fart ...

Agreed!

Love that. What a peach at 36k, too!

Yep, can't knock the mileage :)

Nice car and great miles...

I'll let you into a secret it was my Dads so I got it for a good price as well ;)

Golf R soon...
Very nice! I like that a lot.

Best colour imo.

I've wanted a grey car for ages. I wanted my mk4 R32 in grey but as it was such a rare colour I had to settle for black glad I got the colour I want now!

Finally got a car with full leather! lol

Not a nice car to drive IMO. The few I drove suffered abysmal flex/scuttle shake which gets worse still with larger wheels and sport suspension specced. Fine for a cruise/pose but not a drivers car at all, leave that duty to the coupe.

Golf R soon...
Not a nice car to drive IMO. The few I drove suffered abysmal flex/scuttle shake which gets worse still with larger wheels and sport suspension specced. Fine for a cruise/pose but not a drivers car at all, leave that duty to the coupe.

Its really just my a to b car with occasional roof down in the summer. Not really a drivers car.

All good, like I say it's fine for that purpose just a horrible prospect if you're in one on a a/b road and trying to make "good progress"

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
It's ok, I always picture this as a bit of a girls car. Wag's driving to david lloyds gym, roof down, MASSIVE sunglases on!...

3 Series xdrive
Had a 318ci sport conv a couple of years ago fantastic looking cars, absolutly useless in this country tho, rains all summer so cant get the roof down, snows all winter so cant drive it anywhere. Lovely motor tho, that is the nicest colour and they do look mich better than the new shape ones.

Golf R soon...
All good, like I say it's fine for that purpose just a horrible prospect if you're in one on a a/b road and trying to make "good progress"

Yeah its not a light car to be pushing around B roads!

It's ok, I always picture this as a bit of a girls car. Wag's driving to david lloyds gym, roof down, MASSIVE sunglases on!...

Sums me up then...

Had a 318ci sport conv a couple of years ago fantastic looking cars, absolutly useless in this country tho, rains all summer so cant get the roof down, snows all winter so cant drive it anywhere. Lovely motor tho, that is the nicest colour and they do look mich better than the new shape ones.

I borrowed it last year for four months whilst my Dad was away in the Falklands and I had the roof down a lot!

Agree with them being useless in the Winter snow though!