ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new

hi my name is bobby, am 16 and am from durham, i have been given a clio campus two door off my parents, its black totaly standerd 17,000 miles.
am just wondering if any one has one. and what have they done to them, and what do people think i should do to mine.
i like the lowerd euro look, but dont have a clue where to start with mine.

Za**** & Xr250R
Welcome to cs Bobby :)

Pay the £10 joining fee and you will have access to all the section's to give you an idea :approve:

a low one
welcome mate, from what ive seen theres only few campus's on here so worth having a look around in the media section! pay a tenner to join, its well worth it for the advice and inspiration you can get off here! :)

E87 118d M Sport
Howdy. Get signed up mate.
Best £10 I ever spent. Apart from that skanky stripper once. That's a story for when your a bit older though.

a low one
paypal takes literally minutes set up! im unsure weather you can do it with a debit card or not but try if you have one! if not ask your mum or dad to borrow there credit card and pay them the cash for it :) its well worth getting paypal as quite a few sites will use it for ordering things especially sites like ebay!