ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEWBE

CBR1K, F21 125D
hi ya peeps my names becci i'm from Bicester which is near oxford i'm well into my modded cars just bought a mk1 clio valve and i love it :approve: !!!
just thought i'd introduce myself was just wondering wat go's on :)

lil b xx

M2 Competition
Hey dude! Welcome to cs!

Any pics of your car?

Will have to come to some of the shire meets (down near reading) or the oxford ones :p

M2 Competition
Instead of clicking reply, click go advanced next to it. Then it will have a box way down the bottom that says manage attatchments... use that to attatch the file as you would using say, hotmail or something. And bada-bing, pictures.

Where did all the colours go?

Dan

CBR1K, F21 125D
it did take me ages was gettin fed up in the end no i dont have photobucketits on my bebo site but thats it lol :approve:

Formally Clio 182
Serious%20Cat.jpg

NOT FUNNY ANYMORE

CBR1K, F21 125D
bought it like this havent done anything to it yet taking my time after my last car drove me nuts :S

J

JACKO CUP 172!

hello welcome to cs.. you will have to try and come to 1 of the witney meets..

CBR1K, F21 125D
that would be ace as bista cruz is pants now and wanna start going to meets wen do u have them??:D