ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*Newbee* My Clio Pic's

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Hey everyone,

Im new to this forum and thought id show you my clio. Im 17 and only passed my test a week ago. These are some pic's of my *1.2 16v Clio* Just wanted to know what you guys think. Let me know any ideas on what I could do with it mod wise. I want to keep it simple and smart. I was think tinted black windows, lower it?

Anyways:

web.jpg

wb4.jpg

My Clio and my mate Pug Quicky
web2.jpg

webs3.jpg

Sorry about the size, I didnt have the time to make them smaller ;)

Ph1 172 + Combo van
nice mate good to keep it simple

rs grill
lower 60mm
newer shape dynamique alloys or 172 alloys

then just little bits like silver vision bulbs

White Sti Hatch
Nice car mate, sports grill colour code it and slam it and youll have a sweet car...

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Im kinda going with the whole black and red thing? What could I do to make it look smart as..?! Being my first car im a total noob to world of modding, lol!

Never above 25mpg
Very smart colour that :D

Become a member and there are LOADS of guides on how to help you mod your car in v cheap ways :D( and you get a nice ClioSport sticker to stick on the rear windscreen too LOL)

M2 / Golf GTI
My best advice would be to not rush in. Take a real good look around. Find other peoples cars in the same colour, see what works etc.

When I got my first car I went straight in bought some shitty LED rears and angel eyes, few months later I sold them and went down the tasteful route.

Anyway just my thoughts but that what I would do looking back.

LY V6 with Recaros
Very nice first car, great colour! I'd keep it simple with the mods, just lower it, rs grill etc as already said!

A Flamin' Red one
Im kinda going with the whole black and red thing? What could I do to make it look smart as..?! Being my first car im a total noob to world of modding, lol!

Black and red is the future..!

DSCN1336.gif

IMAG0125640x480.gif

Slam it and colourcode and you're onto a winner :)

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
I swear you just post pictures of your car in other threads whenever you get the chance john... ;)

Nice car mark! I'd suggest what everyone else has done, colour code, slam, and dynamique/172 alloys!

A Flamin' Red one
I swear you just post pictures of your car in other threads whenever you get the chance john... ;)

Nice car mark! I'd suggest what everyone else has done, colour code, slam, and dynamique/172 alloys!

I just feel like a bit of a w***e tonight and rather excited about the Simota I've got coming on Saturday ;)

Mark P - what's your budget like if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
slam it on its arse, i still to this day miss my 1.2 16v dynamique with the cat back exhaust and coilovers, was low as f**k, bounced about everywhere but the road pressence it had was awesome!

120d M Sport
Thats really tidy tht mate. As most people will tell u it dont need much doin...

RS grill, silvervision/diadem indicators, small drop, and then colourcoding if finances allow lol

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Ok, im from Farnborough in Hampshire. Being 17 my insurance is a beast, so slamin it proberly is out the picture atm. My budget isnt loads, becuase I just spent about £3000 on the car, then my insurance is about £1500! F**kers!

A

amitshah1990

Black and Red definatley get some renault alloys thou so the 172 or turini .. rs grill also! looks smart