ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

newbi in fife

197 cup/ 172
hi iam alisdair finaly got my clio and loveing every min of it i have a clio 197 cup white may i add;) there are a few of my mates on here they have been telling me to join for ages so hear iam!:D hiya all!!!

Porsche Boxster987S
welcome.:)

I see your from St Andrews. One of my favourite places on the planet:approve:

White Sti Hatch
Welcome mate, look out for my old bus should be floating round the fife area !

Decked black on black Mk3

197 cup/ 172
Welcome mate, look out for my old bus should be floating round the fife area !

Decked black on black Mk3
hiya yip think i have seen it around!youl see me down the beach prob as thats where every one goes.you mite have seen my old car a black 206 5door lowerd tinted window the usual lol:D

White Sti Hatch
hiya yip think i have seen it around!youl see me down the beach prob as thats where every one goes.you mite have seen my old car a black 206 5door lowerd tinted window the usual lol:D

Na mate im never over there just boy dan bought my old car that youve seen around, im now drivin a Supercharged EK9:rasp::evil:

Charged Superleggera

welcome mate. think iv saw your old car about mate. do you by anychance work for landrover in cuper?

V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
haha clown!:clown:yeah got my finger out and joined howz the del-sol?what you been up to mate??

Honda is fine mate, running very nice just now

Missing the Renault scene though, fancy another Clio but should wait untill start of summer...V6 :D (hopefully)