ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie 182 owner!

2004 clio 182
Hey, thought as a new 182 owner i would introduce myself as i am now a fully paid member of the forum!

I got the clio back in november after i swapped my BMW 320d m-sport (my worst car ever!) Ive always been a french car enthusiast, especially pugs and bit the guys hand off when he emailed me about a swap!! The BMW was a '52' plate with 136k on the clock with suspected swirl flap failure, so when he offered me the clio with cash i was gobsmacked :eek:

The clio itself is a '54' plate with 67k and fsh, all important belts and dephasers ect done 3k ago by renault!
It has anthracite speedline turini's, scorpion cat-back, samco hoses with piper induction kit, lowered (not sure what springs or by how much?) and red painted calipers!

Condition wise its really clean, wheels could do with a refurb, ive got 2 new falken tyres to go on the front, bumper has a little scrape and one thumb grip has melted.

2012-01-15_10-31-29_103.jpg

Plans for the future are; Refurb wheels - possibly white?
Change springs to eibach's
Get new thumb grips
Repaint front bumper

Ive also got a quick question, when im going at slows speeds (walking) and turn the wheel at full lock, left and right the steering wheel judders and try's to kick back on me, feels like the wheels are going to collapse? Any idea's?