ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie :D Isle of Man

Clio RS197
Hi Everyone !!

First post so be nice ;)

Dont know what to say really :D ,

My name is Andrew, i live in/on the Isle of Man,
Most of you will probably know, or rather SHOULD know what a great place this to own a nice car, by nice i mean fast ;) The roads over here are EPIC. The mountain is by far the best part about owning a car over here, and the TT.
When that one-way system is put into place... wow.

Car history, i dont have much of, being 19 n'all ..
First car i was driving was my mums 307s, was nice to drive.

Then i got a job and started to save, first car 1.1 206, ragged the a** off it!! mainly because i had to put my foot to the floor to climb the mountain !! lol.
Then i got a 'slightly' faster car in the form of a 1998 Peugeot 106 GTi... MY GOD, that thing could fly. after being told many a time to slow down, i decided i needed a cheaper car to run/insure.

First clio was bought for £700, 1.2 2003 Dynamique Billabong Clio. 52Kmiles. My pride and joy ! still have 'Roger' to this day :D hes my baby!

But now, after saving and WANTING one for so long, i bought my first RS, My Clio 197. 36k £7k.
Have found them cheaper than that, but the heart wants what the heart wants ;)

So thats it really, Just wanted to give you guys a brief description of my driving history and myself.

Hopefully get to talk to some class people and get some help and advise about any problems with the car (fingers crossed there wont be loads)

Cheers guys :D

Andrew