ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie , falkirk Scotland

Rs200t lux
Hi again
sorry for late posts but having a little bother with the 200t and been a little busy trying to annoy renault uk into fixing a few of the things , will try and post pics up tonight and going to pop up to Knockhill on your next track day to introduce myself , work beside cally tee and he is keeping me up to date on what model to buy for a track car
Cheers Don ( shocker )

Rs200t lux
Hi mate! You made it on :D

Now get yourself a track car, or track that yellow one haha!

Hi dude
yea keeping a look out for a little clio for the track but need to sell the skyline first ( wife just went and bought a massive 3d smart telly and then the daughter goes and moves house so money soon goes ), but think I'm going to do one track day at the renaultsport oulton park outing in August then get rid of the rs200 t especially after the boot getting keyed and the back window getting smashed in and all the silly rubbish renault can't seem to fix , the car drives great in race mode but all the cheap and nasty bits that go with it pizzz me off and really spoil a great car , as I've said before who wants aircon sat nav , tweeting and emailing etc , media units etc etc on a cup track car . I'm convinced my rs200t is possessed as I've never had so much bother with any other car I've owned , couldn't get the doors on it to open yesterday tried the remote and yes both of them pushed the handle buttons etc etc had to resort to useing manual key then disconnecting battery to reset car
anyone fancy a px on a immaculate r34 gt skyline
cheers Don