ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from Bolton

AB 182 & BG 182
Had my 182 for about 3 weeks after trading in my mk5 fiesta zetec-s, have to say i dont miss the fiesta one bit love the 182 its fantastic, good step up from the fiesta!

my paypal is playing up so cant buy the membership just yet but will be doin very soon when its sorted.

thanks dave

AB 182 & BG 182
nice 1 pal, yeah best decision ive made, its my 2nd clio but the only one worth talkin about ha! one of my mates has just got a 172 so there is a few of us around it seems, have to keep me eye out for local meets

Ian

Focus TDCi
Welcome to the forum Dave. :) What colour is your 182 - any photos? Sometimes up your way.

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
Nice to see another Clio in Bolton, I'm sure i saw a car just like yours the other day.

Hopefully see you at the meet on the 29th of October :)

audi a6 3.0tdi
hi mate i live in halliwell i'll keep an eye out for you. I drive a silver vectra sri with my user name for the reg. There is a meet at the trafford centre soon you'll have to pop along

AB 182 & BG 182
wont be able to make it to this meet got plans for tonight but il come along to the next one, il bring my mate in his 172 too.