ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from Bristol

Mark 1
Hey, i'm new to cliosport so thought i would just say hi.

I bought a MK1 about a month ago as my first car for 500 quid, so far i'm happy with it :cool:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Theres a load of us from Bristol now.

We're taking over the world!!!!!!

Welcome mate :)

Hi and welcome.

Myself and Scweppy are your local area reps. I am based in Yate and Schweppy is based around the park street area of Bristol.

Be sure to keep an eye on the local meets section for future meets and events.

Justin

180.6Bhp 172 cup (cc)
how have i not seen you around before??^^^^ im in bradley stoke everyday and lived there for 19 yrs up til last september

You need to stop drinking through the day m8 i swear we have had this convo before!! :D strange that we havent though!!

180.6Bhp 172 cup (cc)
Hi and welcome.

Myself and Scweppy are your local area reps. I am based in Yate and Schweppy is based around the park street area of Bristol.

Be sure to keep an eye on the local meets section for future meets and events.

Justin

Where abouts in yate are you JR? that was my neck of the woods!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I live in Bromley Heath and my Garage is in Coalpit Heath. :D

Last edited:
  A4 DTM/iceberg cup
welcome...from weston super nightmare

another southwesty then....although i dunno what i'm doing here i no longer have a clio lol

you use the active gym in the leisure centre?

i did up until about a month ago, then left and went back to esporta. couldnt put up with the smell of nappies in the changing rooms, and the fact you cant get on a bench when you want to. plus the weights are heavy enough:rasp:

you?

FormulaFord Ecoboost
There wouldn't happen to be anyone in Bristol with bucket seats and an aftermarket steeringwheel would there?

I'd like to have a sit to see if I can get a decent seating position (I haven't yet bought a 172)

Ta

ive only got a aftermarket wheel. no buckets. however i've taken the spacers out from under the seats so its lower than standard.

yeh the active membership lets you go to any of them i think, shame brad stoke is poor. not been to any of the others. il stick with esporta i think.

180.6Bhp 172 cup (cc)
ive only got a aftermarket wheel. no buckets. however i've taken the spacers out from under the seats so its lower than standard.

yeh the active membership lets you go to any of them i think, shame brad stoke is poor. not been to any of the others. il stick with esporta i think.

Yeah you can, couldnt agree more with the bench issue but i get it cheap as the missus works for the NHS, the 32's are alright although i agree it leaves things restricted!! Plus no bars suck!!
Esporta is full of wannabes though!! :rasp:

Mark 1
Yeah Yate's active gym only has one bench which is pretty annoying, and no bell bars. Sometimes in peak hours you can be waiting a good hour to get a turn on the bench. :(

180.6Bhp 172 cup (cc)
I have been in the yate on, originally coming from there i used to go in there back in the day when it was downstairs, it seems better now they have put it up the top, at least you got the 2 free wieght benches for Dumbells and then the machine bench (which weakon the wrists :D )
We have only got 2 free weight benches (dumbells only) and uaslly one of them is broke :(