ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie From Essex White RS200

Clio RS200 White
Hi all,

Just to say a quick hello from a Newbie from Essex

I picked up my new White Clio RS200 with Cup Pack on Thursday

Sorry the pics aren't great but was taking them and was told I was about to be a daddy for the first time at the same time.

IMG_4571.jpg

IMG_4572.jpg

IMG_4574.jpg

IMG_4576.jpg

IMG_4577.jpg

IMG_4578.jpg

IMG_4579.jpg

Cheers!

Ian

Focus TDCi
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the good news too, sounds like your day couldn't get any better! :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Tbh, I would normally say you just need to sort out being a paid-up member, but you might need that tenner for nappies and milk and stuff.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Lol! Very true....

Will have to speak to mission control now about being a paid up member, apparently purse strings are going to have to be tightened now lol

You'll get a very smart bottle opener keyring, might come in handy for opening tins of baby food (I have no idea if this will actually be the case)

R26r R26
Welcome along mate. Didn't realise you had moved into the "ghetto" ;) I shall keep an eye out for the car. Looks spot on. Didn't really like them at first but it's a grower.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Hello and welcome, car looks lovely. I'll keep my eye out for you.

Spotted a LY 200 along the A120 a few weeks ago so they're certainly getting more popular.

172 cup
Welcome and congratulations on both parts.

I'm only 5 mins from Witham so i'll keep my eyes peeled! :)