ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newbie from herts

clio 172
IMG]http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm396/streaky02/DSC00012.jpg[/IMG]
Hi all been browsing this site for a while now thought it was bout time i paid my monies and became a member.hope ive uploaded the picture ok as im new to all this photobucket stuff lol.i live in herts and have an 2002 172.wna start comin to meets if there are any local.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Tescos?

As for meets, theres gnna be an uber mini one with me and smithy tomorrow, as hes popping over to mine for a few photos, if u're free u could come overs.

But theres a proper on in 2 weeks time in Alexandra Palace that i've organised if u wanna come along

clio 172
Tescos?

As for meets, theres gnna be an uber mini one with me and smithy tomorrow, as hes popping over to mine for a few photos, if u're free u could come overs.

But theres a proper on in 2 weeks time in Alexandra Palace that i've organised if u wanna come along

working late 2mra mate and im off to zante in 2 weeks but thanks for the offers, my missus lives over hatfield so im over that way a lot

Suzuki Ignis Sport
No problem mate.... I'll probably pop over to Tescos actually.. where do u park?.. lol

clio 172
No problem mate.... I'll probably pop over to Tescos actually.. where do u park?.. lol

it varies mate as im always lookin out 4 that 'perfect space' lol.joys of parking in a supermarket.depends if im gna find my car on bricks lol.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
They're dotted around Hertfordshire... but there isn't THAT many....

Hard to spot ClioSport members tbh... but im always in Hatfield area, so try spotting me ;)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
LOL... well wen u're back from Holiday be sure to check the Local Meetings page :) Or I could keep u update :)

clio 172
yeh im on here quite a lot so ill keep my eyes open for any meets happening mate and ditch the missus 4 a day n get myslef along lol