ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White 1.2 MK3 Dynamique Tom Tom

So i picked my car up friday, haven't been to a computer yet to upload any pictures.
Looks like there are a couple of mods to my car.
The Black alloys
Black spoiler
Black fog light surrounds.
i asked the garage to Paint to mirrors black but looks like its about all.
Im wanting to do a fair bit to my car except i need to wait for the manufactures warranty to run out.
WP_20140310_002_zpsb66ae874.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
WP_20140310_001_zps1e16462c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Sorry about the size of the pictures, i have no idea what im doing haha.

A few Mods i plan to do:
Lower
tinted windows
black or white bullets not silver
black or white where its silver at the front.
Upgrade bulbs ( any help? except the silvervisions i have already brought)
footwell LED's
New head unit( not sure as i dont want to loose the built in tom tom and bluetooth phone)
New speakers and sub.
Smaller Arial or shark fin
I'd like to make the car sound a bit nicer but not sure what this involves as i don't want to put a stupid exhaust on the car.

Any Comments/Suggestions?

Cheers Dave :)

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks nice that. Definitely needs lowering so good thing you've got that planned! :)

Bulbs, I went with Halfords own super bright ones, but then I have a trade card. Usually on offer though for BOGOF.

If the bullets are silver and have renault sport on them, swap them for some plain ones. Be criminal to spray them otherwise!

Cheers, the bullets are just a plain silver.
Also thinking about Debadging the "clio" and changing the diamonds front and back to black

MK3, 1.2. 16V
Car looks nice mate! Def needs lowered, these mk3s have a rotten arch gap. Plans sound good though mate :) Subscribed...

Yesterday i received team heko's in the post and silver visions for front and back. I've just ordered primer paint and lacquer on next day delivery to paint the diamonds black this weekend. Might debadge the 'Clio' Badge also. May see what its like painted black.
I have 2 Speakers, Sub and amp at home, looking to get 2 new speakers for the fronts and 2 tweeters for the dash, are the tweeters something to do with Component speakers or not? I fitted the speakers and sub to my old car by myself, but was looking for a slightly more professional job this time. Is this something halfords would do, just as i can't find any auto electrical places locally.

MK3, 1.2. 16V
Noooooo!! Halfords couldn't professionally tie their shoes! You'd be better doing it yourself or traveling a bit to find somewhere that will do it properly.

Clio MK3- Chatterbox
As said, good to see yet another MK3 on here...

Love the black and white look, so fresh...

Have a look on my thread, mines been lowered 40mm or so.... Thanks Craig

WP_20140315_14_53_03_Pro__highres_zpsc9b5e9dc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
WP_20140315_14_53_18_Pro__highres_zps4e6f71d1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
WP_20140316_11_56_53_Pro__highres_zpsaa54750c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Sorry about the size of the images i don't know how to change that.
This weekend i've debadged the clio and added Silver Visions to front and back.
I have team heko's at home so ill put them on this week, and hopefully i'll paint the diamonds this week or on the weekend now.
not sure what else to do just yet

Clio mk3
couldnt inbox you back mate gave this error message :
  • davel0402 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

I've added the team Heko's now, and hopefully a can of plastidip and glossifier should come in the next few days. What would people think of black handles?
just saving to have windows tinted and the car lowered now i think

Plasti-dipped and glossed the badges and the bullets.
Managed to just un-clip them all, Have got the front badge and the bullets back on now, but cant seem to clip the back diamond on.
Does anybody know how to go about this?
Heres how they look anyway.
WP_20140331_002_zps28879d85.jpg

WP_20140331_001_zpse96b0f6b.jpg

Cheers haha, only one or two bits which dont look great but im pretty happy with my first time picking up a can of paint haha.

Haven't done much to my car or posted much about it due to me having a crash a few weeks ago.
I have had a whole load of replacement parts all of which i know little about, have had struts, springs, 4 new alloys, breaks and pads to the front and im sure other stuff.
I need to get out of this money struggle now then as quick as i can lower it and get the windows tinted, lowering needs to be done even more now the front looks so high! ridiculous arch gap!

Clio mk3
Haven't done much to my car or posted much about it due to me having a crash a few weeks ago.
I have had a whole load of replacement parts all of which i know little about, have had struts, springs, 4 new alloys, breaks and pads to the front and im sure other stuff.
I need to get out of this money struggle now then as quick as i can lower it and get the windows tinted, lowering needs to be done even more now the front looks so high! ridiculous arch gap!

Sorry to hear about the crash mate! Much damage to you and the car?

Not so much to me, sore neck for a bit nut not so bad now. Quite abit to the car yeah, that garage estimated it as £4000 worth of damage but was all repaired on the insurance.