ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from Herts

cliosport 197
Hii! My names Caz,
Im 18 from herts and just bought a blue 197
:D

I dont know what else to say :eek:

x

cliosport 197
Im from Ware :) Yeah i been waiting for one to come up for a while and one came up i liked so couldnt miss the oppertunity!! what do you drive? :)

Golf 7R
Hey,

I'm only down the road in Harlow. I own a Nimbus 197 with Black wheels. I think i may have seen your car on Saturday?

Welcome to the CS.

Im from Ware :) Yeah i been waiting for one to come up for a while and one came up i liked so couldnt miss the oppertunity!! what do you drive? :)[/quo

Sorry ware did you say you was from?;)

glad your happy with it:)
I did have a mk2 ph2 Clio 1.2 16v but now I have a 20vT Audi TT.
Are you planning any mods?

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Hello!
I'm moving to Hertford soon!
197 @ 18, lucky SOB! I hate to think how much ins was!!!

cliosport 197
Im from Ware :) Yeah i been waiting for one to come up for a while and one came up i liked so couldnt miss the oppertunity!! what do you drive? :)[/quo

Sorry ware did you say you was from?;)

glad your happy with it:)
I did have a mk2 ph2 Clio 1.2 16v but now I have a 20vT Audi TT.
Are you planning any mods?

Noo not planning any mods really maybe lower and a set of HID'S n air filter but thats about it :)

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
Welcome to CS mate. Im only down the road in Harlow/Sawbridgeworth. May i ask how much your insurance is? It hurts me enough and mines a 1.2 lol

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Welcome to CS, i dont own a Clio no more, but live no far from you, Welwyn Garden City..

bodied 172 Ph1
hazza, I'm usually over there too, I work at the lake at Stanborough sometimes and my missis lives over there! I'll look out for you too! lol

Suzuki Ignis Sport
hazza, I'm usually over there too, I work at the lake at Stanborough sometimes and my missis lives over there! I'll look out for you too! lol

Haha.. yea i know Stanborough very well.. i drive a Red Suzuki Ignis Sport now.. almost like a Royal Mail van.. lol!

Where abouts does your misssus live?

bodied 172 Ph1
Yeah that's it. I've seen a nice black clio sport parted in the Ryde a few times, didn't get a good look though so didn't see if it had cs stickers

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Yeah that's it. I've seen a nice black clio sport parted in the Ryde a few times, didn't get a good look though so didn't see if it had cs stickers

Yeah I seen that a few times too, a fit brunette girl drives it! hahahaha! and nah doesn't have a CS sticker on it, and i've posted on the spotted section to no success

(think my 5 posts a day is going to run out after this! so pm me if u want to carry on this spamming lol)

cliosport 197
Welcome to CS mate. Im only down the road in Harlow/Sawbridgeworth. May i ask how much your insurance is? It hurts me enough and mines a 1.2 lol

Ummm its 1600 fully comp in my name but ... i am female :) so its cheaper :rasp: Why wat you paying?

Clio 1970000000
Hi and welcome to the club.

I'm from Stanmore and have a Nimbus 197. Used to go to a lot of meets around Hatfield. Glad to see there are some other members that are local. Maybe we should organise a meet :approve:

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
Ummm its 1600 fully comp in my name but ... i am female :) so its cheaper :rasp: Why wat you paying?
God thats cheap lol im paying about 1200 but its a 1.2 explains why its so cheap if your a girl though at this age. Have to arrange a meet at some point when it warms up :)

Inferno 182
Welcome to the site Caz,any pics? did you get it from ware garage,does it have a front splitter and cup spoiler? ;)

172 cup
i also bought my 172 cup from ware garage and my mate got a ly 197 .Wat a small world Cazzy197 i think i might of seen you around the hertford areacar looks very nice :)

cliosport 197
Willyt008 - Yeahh thats me =) Im usually in Hertford Ware on Hatfield, My Boyfriend lives there :) Think ive seen you around.. you got a carbon fibre bonnet and splitter for the 172 havent you? :approve:

Nissan Jewk
Lots of Herts people! I'm in Enfield and work in hatfield, you'll probably see me around at some point :)

Welcome to the club!

Drive along A10 quite abit, am from Waltham Abbey myself, but don't drive Renault!

Keep an eye out for me anyone on here who has mentioned where they are from above - I drive a new shape black Vauxhall Astra, kinda distinctive, pretty much standard, with new number plates which got SXI badge and begins BJ55, plus now got AOC & www.astraownersclub.com in the rear window!

Keep an eye out for me, in Cheshunt and W.Cross alot.

Anyway, back on topic, did you happen to purchase the car from Ware Renault at all?