ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from Kent (182)

Clio 182
Hi Guys (and girls),

Been lurking for a couple of weeks since i bought the 182; looks like a great community on here! You best be prepared to give me some advice and tell me what to buy ;)

I'll get some pics up later but the details are:

04 Arctic Blue 182 with both cup packs, 36000 miles,

Massive upgrade from the tower of power that was my old 1.2 16v Corsa sxi haha

Anyway guys, nice to meet you all and feel free to say hello!

Cheers,

Michael

Clio 182
Hi Guys, cheers for the welcome! I'm Ashford in Kent, but i spend a lot of my time in Rochester and Ebbsfleet for work/romance haha

Guessing you're my rep Kieran?? :)

BlackGold 182
Yeaaa I am, so any questions don't hesitate to ask

Theres loads of meeting happening in the south east these days so make sure you get yourself down to one sometime

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Yeaaa I am, so any questions don't hesitate to ask

Theres loads of meeting happening in the south east these days so make sure you get yourself down to one sometime
The rep that constantly is trying to sell his clio...

Welcome!

BlackGold 182
haha its not with my fiesta zs to fit 300mm brakes from mondeo behind 15'' wheels i shaved off at least 8mm and was completly fine

Clio 182
haha if you're gonna hijack a thread, brakes are always good. My corsa before this had 240mm SOLID fronts. they'd stop you... once.