ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from Kent

Clio 197
Good Evening

Just thought I would say a quick hello. Have bought myself a Clio 197 which I hope to pick up this weekend, have been a huge fan of Japanese Cars throughout my life and the switch to something French is new and exciting. Hope to learn a lot from this site and hopefully chat with many of you along the way.

Photo of my new car

3221975-1.jpg

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Welcome to the club, quite a few members down your way.

There'll be a meet at the grasshopper inn when the weather picks up, so feel free to join up to the club and pop down.

Clio 197
I live in Tunbridge Wells and work in Edenbridge, it appears there's a couple of members who have posted on my thread that live in the same town, hope to see you around!

MG ZR 1.8
Up the top on that tight bend?
Awesome. I'm up in southborough but I'm always down that way. I'll keep an eye out for you and flash my lights at you!

Clio 197
Up the top on that tight bend?
Awesome. I'm up in southborough but I'm always down that way. I'll keep an eye out for you and flash my lights at you!

Yep that's the place. Cool i'll do the same, once I have the car just need to sort out my personal plate so look out for K33 SPM :D