ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from northeast

Renault 5 gt turbo
Alright everyone, few of my mates are members on here austin182 chris205 and dean1.4, after seeing some of the sports at French car show I thought I need to join because there was some great looking cars and Ive been told it's a good website.

I own a phase 2 Renault 5 gt turbo which is my pride and joy! Iv spend a lot of time and money on it and it's still an on goin project! Some may rekonise it from French car show

b8182be3.jpg

9267bf1d.jpg

thanks for looking! Benj

Renault 5 gt turbo
Could someone help me please, I no some of the sections can only be used by full members but it's not letting me start threads or comment on other peoples threads which I'm able to use?

None
Could someone help me please, I no some of the sections can only be used by full members but it's not letting me start threads or comment on other peoples threads which I'm able to use?

Being a forum user i think you only have a certain ammount of posts allowable per day :)