ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newbie from oldham

BG-182
My Girl friend lives in Chadderton, i have left the Trophy is Chadderton at the moment while i sort the Mis fire out! ha!

I live in Shaw :) Yes im a Gawby... lol

clio 1.2 16v
My Girl friend lives in Chadderton, i have left the Trophy is Chadderton at the moment while i sort the Mis fire out! ha!

I live in Shaw :) Yes im a Gawby... lol

lol have you sorted the mis fire out yet mate what colour trophy im in a blue p reg with white wheels.

BG-182
lol have you sorted the mis fire out yet mate what colour trophy im in a blue p reg with white wheels.

All sorted now - Ive got a few other bits that need some urgent attension when i get paid, new front tyres and think my CV boot has possibly come off but i need to get under it to find out.

Did i see you on Elk mill the other night? I saw a blue one with a tempoary wheel on the front i think.

R

Last edited:
  clio 1.2 16v
its not when up close lol i have got a lot of work 2 do on it yet but just no money or time at mo lol. what colour is yr ride.