ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from Scotland

Just picked up my new car at the weekend. Got mysel a 03 plate 172 Cup. Couldn't be happier with it, although only got to drive it a day and a half as i go offshore tomorrow for 3 weeks. Rather gutted but it will be something to look forward to coming home to. Will get some pictures up when im home.

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Here we go all you rig gay boys speaking about how bad or good the food is lol ;)

Welcome to cs mate, stay away from the English! 70% of them on here are knobs.

Your telling me mate, i cant wait until i get a job offshore! Just applied for a job at Dominian Gas. Heres hoping :D

I'll swap with you.

I'm fed up sitting at home every day :(

Welcome aboard man, glad to see another member from up here.

Justin, do you have a machine polisher/buffer ?

Last edited:
  Astra van,Mk1 nova
Whats your trade?

Being a knob ;)

Ive been in the building trade for nearly 6 years and was getting bored of it. I then took up an offer of a job at Aggreko and told i would be trained as a service engineer, its not enough money tbh and Aggreko is a rough company to work for when your offshore so its time to get out of there.
Applied for the job at Dominion Gas in Dyce as a Trainee Production technician which is perfect for me. Alote of offshore work to be had which means i can move out of this dive im in.

Being a knob ;)

Ive been in the building trade for nearly 6 years and was getting bored of it. I then took up an offer of a job at Aggreko and told i would be trained as a service engineer, its not enough money tbh and Aggreko is a rough company to work for when your offshore so its time to get out of there.
Applied for the job at Dominion Gas in Dyce as a Trainee Production technician which is perfect for me. Alote of offshore work to be had which means i can move out of this dive im in.

Aker solutions are taking on trainee's just now. Based in Portlethen?

I'll try getting one. My brother applied. Though he's decided he doesnt fancy offshore now. Think its a pipefitting job.

Astra van,Mk1 nova
I'll try getting one. My brother applied. Though he's decided he doesnt fancy offshore now. Think its a pipefitting job.

Aye just had a look on there website. Apprentice pipefitter is the vacancy. Going to apply for it tomorrow after work :D

a burnt one
I need to get me an offshore job, no experience in being offshore but im a time served turner making end fittings which end up offshore getting oil for us all.

I need to get more time away from the Mr's...............i mean, out of this dive.

AK

M240i
Here we go all you rig gay boys speaking about how bad or good the food is lol ;)

Welcome to cs mate, stay away from the English! 70% of them on here are knobs.

FLOL! +1 :clown:

I need to get me an offshore job, no experience in being offshore but im a time served turner making end fittings which end up offshore getting oil for us all.

I need to get more time away from the Mr's...............i mean, out of this dive.

The Mr's? Are you gay?

PMSL ;)..

Welcome to CS mate! Get some pics of your motor up!

Am from up North, place called Cullen. its about an hour from Aberdeen.

Work as a Roustabout on the Ocean Nomad. Work for an agency. 3 weeks away aren't the best but can't complain about the 3 weeks at home.

I'll get some pics up when i get home. drove it as much as i could before i came away.