ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie from Scotland

Clio 182
Hi, on my second clio sport now :D had a 182 cup in racing blue for excatly 6 weeks to the day before somebody pulled out onto a dual carriageway withought looking and well that was the end of that :( . Got a trophy now, had it since august and i love it :) . Usually driving in and around stirling so if you see me give a wave1
Got my private plate on , its K18 EVV

DSC00812-1.jpg

only mod thus far :

DSC00864-1.jpg

Fabia vrs tdi
kilsyth is that new kirckintulloch or whatever its called ? i just seen a guy selling his trophy on gumtree last week but it was a cat D but it looked good

Clio 182
kilsyth is that new kirckintulloch or whatever its called ? i just seen a guy selling his trophy on gumtree last week but it was a cat D but it looked good

Yeah its bout 5 mins drive from there, not going to attempt to spell it haha. Ah rite, i got mine back in august from a dealer in glasgow. Only just found cliosport the other night :)

Fabia vrs tdi
cool, i live in dennistoun, 14 ppl are going to glenrothes on the 21st for RR day get us all on the rollers