ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie here

Clio 1.2
Hey, Just thought id say hi to everyone. im new on here. Currenly driving a Clio 1.2 not the sexiest but being a student dont have the money to do anything to it. apart from an amp and sub.

So Hey everyone. ;)

Kim

172 cup
Hey, Just thought id say hi to everyone. im new on here. Currenly driving a Clio 1.2 not the sexiest but being a student dont have the money to do anything to it. apart from an amp and sub.

So Hey everyone. ;)

Kim
WELCOME! student, no money! that would be right,lol:)

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Bet this becomes an 8 pager by end of the day

Welcome to CS

The sharks will be along shortly

Clio 1.2
Interesting time? i am intrigued.

sorry about the mud- my mum parkes next to me and is quite muddy :(
When it stops raining i cant wait to clean it!

DSC00695.gif

DSC00696.gif

And from just outside Kettering :)

thats quite far from me!

It is interesting times because we have just started the new forum rules, which people are getting used to and seeing how they go.

It's all go on CS at the mo!!! :star: . Im sure you will love it here hun. Theirs always something cracking off, and never a dull day.

Clio 1.2
Yer i would love to go to some of the meets. will keep my eye out on the meets section. will love to meet everyone :D

Clio 1.2
yr i saw that one but cant make it, its my dads birthday that weekend and also a wedding. i was about to by the tickets and then saw the date. Would love to know of others. Have ordered the tickets to the world series in september though, hopefully i wont be on holiday.

yr i saw that one but cant make it, its my dads birthday that weekend and also a wedding. i was about to by the tickets and then saw the date. Would love to know of others. Have ordered the tickets to the world series in september though, hopefully i wont be on holiday.

that'll be another big event , check out the local meeting sections for things happening in your area

Clio 1.2
i cant :( its my dads bithday that weekend and someones wedding i got to go to :( would have loved to. How much are tickets at the gates? if i can escape i will come :)