ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newbie in dorset

euro'd clio!!!!
hi got meself a clio 182 with all the cup packs which im chuffed to bits with! be cool to meet some other people clios around my area heres some piccies

ST831035.jpg

ST831036.jpg

ST831039.gif

Re: newbie in dorset1

Welcome mate, you can always come along to any South Central meet although most seem to be Basingstoke or Portsmouth areas. We should have one in the new Forest some time.

The good news is that you are near to K-Tec

Never above 25mpg

Whereabouts in Sherborne you from mate? Think I've seen you before when I've been down there!

EDIT: Maybe not but still!

I venture down Sherborne quite a bit still.

euro'd clio!!!!

cheers guys sounds like theres alot in bournemouth get a meet down there would be cool to meet people in person

euro'd clio!!!!

Whereabouts in Sherborne you from mate? Think I've seen you before when I've been down there!

EDIT: Maybe not but still!

I venture down Sherborne quite a bit still.
well i live in a village called milborne port just outside of sherborne i dont think it will have been me cause iv only had it a week maybe tho ull see me around if down here quite abit!

ur megane r26

hey buddy, welcome to cs i live in swanage, right out of the way, not sure where abouts sherbourne is, is it near yovil? i have seen loads of rs' about but never spot any stickers lol, when im driving again should do a meet in like poole or bournemouth way as there are alot more seeming to be down here now

euro'd clio!!!!

hey buddy, welcome to cs i live in swanage, right out of the way, not sure where abouts sherbourne is, is it near yovil? i have seen loads of rs' about but never spot any stickers lol, when im driving again should do a meet in like poole or bournemouth way as there are alot more seeming to be down here now

yea i know where swanage is and yea sherborne is near yeovil iv properly joined so ill stick me sticker up and we will have a south meet sometime soon if anybodies up for it does anybody know where the car park is at the top of richmond hill in bournemouth?

You're still close enough to Yeovil to catch something. Although Sherborne is slightly better. Kids hang about the kebaby and throw stuff when you pass through late at night. Did you buy it from Autowest? They had a black 182 in.

172 Cup

You're still close enough to Yeovil to catch something. Although Sherborne is slightly better. Kids hang about the kebaby and throw stuff when you pass through late at night. Did you buy it from Autowest? They had a black 182 in.

^^^^ :D

Hello & welcome chap, I'm from Gillingham but head into henstridge, sherborne & yeovil a fair bit so will look out for ya.

Martin.

Hello Martin. :)

Oh and I forgot to say Welcome to the OP. I'm from the same place as B15HOP.

euro'd clio!!!!

nah i got mine from bristol but i do know the one your on about. try to avoid yeovil as much as possible even tho i work there and yes i know where you mean bout the throwing thing, hamburger ally its called its where the scum of yeovil spend there weekly giro.

Never above 25mpg

well i live in a village called milborne port just outside of sherborne i dont think it will have been me cause iv only had it a week maybe tho ull see me around if down here quite abit!

Yes mate, I know Milborne Port, I went to the Gryphon in Year 7 lyk :)

Clio 182

Lol @ the Yeovil comments, it's not that bad haha!! Try going to Chard or Bridgwater, everyone there is your mothers brothers cousin!!

I'll keep an eye out for brakesy, always down Babylon Hill area! I like to think of myself as a bit of a golfer, but i just hit and hope!!

euro'd clio!!!!

Lol @ the Yeovil comments, it's not that bad haha!! Try going to Chard or Bridgwater, everyone there is your mothers brothers cousin!!

I'll keep an eye out for brakesy, always down Babylon Hill area! I like to think of myself as a bit of a golfer, but i just hit and hope!!

i fully agree with you bout the chard/bridgewater thing but we are forgeting somewhere if your thinking along those lines = martock:rasp:

i will look out for you 2 but i need to know wat your cars like i.e colour and is it modified i gather its a 182 before you say that!!!! lol

Clio 182

i fully agree with you bout the
i will look out for you 2 but i need to know wat your cars like i.e colour and is it modified i gather its a 182 before you say that!!!! lol

You got it :D, '04 Titanium 182

Astra Twintop

yea i know where swanage is and yea sherborne is near yeovil iv properly joined so ill stick me sticker up and we will have a south meet sometime soon if anybodies up for it does anybody know where the car park is at the top of richmond hill in bournemouth?

Yea, im from southampton and thats where i park if i go shopping!