ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newbie in need of help!!!

Hi this is my first post here . . .

i have recently bought a phase two 1.8 16valver engine off a mate for a conversion i am doing. mechanically all is going very well . . the main problem that i am stuck with is the wiring side of things. . .

basically i am in need of a wiring diagram for the engine . . or even if someone could just write down which colour wires coencide with wich sensors/ancilliarys etc. . . .

any help would be greatly appreciated

cheers in advance

Kingston

RB 200 Cup!
cant really help you but welcome anyways! lol

if you post in the engine etc sub forum sure theres plenty of people who will be able to help you

Hi thanks for the welcomes . . . think i'll get a post up in the mechanical section-seems best option. have also got a post up on cliowilliams forum so hopefully should get something back . . .

Gazmar1 : - nah mate im actually in Falkirk just now . . want to get back thru west tho . . Glasgows the place to be !

Cheerz

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
the kingston bridge is the worlds biggest bridge car park

ah ha

get along to a few of the meets, one next week chief and a few at xmas