ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newbie just wanting to say hi!!, plus weird question.

Clio 1.4 Dynamique
DSC07074.gif
Hi all!!

This is my first post and just wanted to say you guys out there have by far the sexiest and coolest supermini on the road irregardless of the mark!! keep up the good work.

I've got a 1.4 dynamique and wanted to ask if anyone thinks its weird that theres a keyhole on the passenger side but not on the driver side? weird non?

Last edited:
  Clio 1.4 Dynamique
yeh thats what i thought - drivers side looks much better without it.
any suggestions on things to do to the car.. other than the obvious... i.e clean it?:-D

This is my first post and just wanted to say you guys out there have by far the sexiest and coolest supermini on the road irregardless of the mark!! keep up the good work.

I've got a 1.4 dynamique and wanted to ask if anyone thinks its weird that theres a keyhole on the passenger side but not on the driver side? weird non?

Its a change in production about 03 plate to reduce costs (great idea realy) only problem is as sadid it was for the Frence market we have to live with the stupid fix.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I know now about the lock allways wondered that, hello and welcome :)

Clio 1.4 Dynamique
yeh mate totally agree 1.4 is pretty nippy and insurance sweet (young driver).
altho can't wait to drive a 197 altho will settle for a 182 or even 172!!

al

ST on the way...
TBH I think you'll preffer the 182/172 to the 197.

I test drove a 197 when I had my 1.6 and the steering felt very lifeless in the 197.

Clio 1.4 Dynamique
o right? hmm yeh tbh im not a big fan of the new shape, agreeably its a gorgeous car but more in favour of a 2.0l engine in a more compact shell.... all the same i thnk booking a testdrive of a 197 is in order for this week :-D

al

ST on the way...
o right? hmm yeh tbh im not a big fan of the new shape, agreeably its a gorgeous car but more in favour of a 2.0l engine in a more compact shell.... all the same i thnk booking a testdrive of a 197 is in order for this week :-D

Yeah, definately have a testdrive in one just don't hope for too much lol.

Mazda MX5 1.8
welcome

there are lots of wierd things about these cars...... like the fact the reading light is on the drivers side!

Clio 1.4 Dynamique
lol - yeh mate i never realised that actually!! how strange.
is it me or is there also no way to turn off the automatic headlights?

bottom line is their fantastic cars but jst a tad bit perculiar lol... guess just overloaded with vavavoom eh?

al

ST on the way...
Yeah, turn the ignition to just before you engage the starter and flick the sidelights on and off 3 times, it should beep to let you know they are off.

You can test it's done it by turning the engine on and covering the sensor at the top of the window with your hand.

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
welcome to the club...al seems to be quite wise and one thing you will learn about him is his car is always cleaner than clean.lol