ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newbie saying hi

182 Cup
hi everyone just signed up thought id say hi an let you all know what im driving. my name is si im from taunton in somerset and i own a 55 plate 182 cup in orange have done for nearly 2 years and will make any excuse to go for a drive in it, the driving experience in this car is amazing. i have many plans for it such as more power and even better brakes and suspension as for the styling i think it is perfect as it is i will try an sort out some pics when i work out how!!

while im here does anyone know a good place to get french look number plates? cheers all......Si

Caterham 270R
Welcome to Cs mate Pics of the Inferno would be great . Get your full membership so you can really enjoy the site..........

182 Cup
finally got round to putting some pics up, full album in gallerys Picture 023.jpgPicture 011.jpgPicture 050.jpgPicture 053.jpg

Attachments

• Picture 054.jpg
    Picture 054.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 20
  Octavia VRS LE
nice carf that, want get many fans for the tints thou.. but i personally like tints and they look good against the 'orange' ;) lol

182 Cup
cheers yeah i think it works well too, the tints were on the car when i bought it a few years ago but i like it so not really fussed that others wont.

Octavia VRS LE
Yeahh best way to be on this forum lol. youl get used to it after a while haha.... i have tints too i not Limo tints but about 70-80% i think.

182 Cup
yeah mine arent that dark unless the light hits them right really, think clear rear windows look daft now tbh after having tints so long, probably wouldnt bother with them if it didnt already have them.

182 Cup
cheers yours is nice too!! haha. got any more pics of yours it looks quite low in your avatar pic and somehow looks different to mine maybe its your wheels.

S4 Avant
Oh there are many things that are different about my car. Many many things.

In that tiny picture it's on black, team dynamics wheels, but should be going back onto my smaller wheels in a week or so.

It also sits stupidly low on coilovers. Bad coilovers.

182 Cup
haha you havin problems, im on K-TEC coilovers an theyve started pinging and twanging when turning which is a little annoyin!! thinking bout winding down the back a bit too level the stance out, do you get much scrubbing that low, looks good tho, what else ya done with regards the many differences.