ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie (sort of)

Robmarriott

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup
Just thought I'd introduce myself on here, I'm Robin and I've actually been a member on here a while and used to work for a Northampton based tuning company who have done a fair bit with Clios over the years...

I've just bought myself a 182 with both cup packs for me and the wife (Anna) to use as a replacement for our BMW track car which neither of us really got on with.

So, here it is.
image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

image5.jpg

image7.jpg

image1.jpg

Picked it up last Monday night. It's a 182, which I think according to the internet means it's got about 118bhp or something :boggle:. It's got both Cup packs, some crappy lowering springs which are yellow and make it bounce like something from a hip hop music video, and a Ktec racing cat back exhaust.

Since picking it up, it's been serviced by some fat bald guy dressed like a blackcurrant

image8.jpg

and at the same time I fitted a Pipercross panel filter and a Samco inlet elbow.

image12.jpg

The oil was ok after the service...

The stripes are off, they were peeling on the roof, around the edges so I struggled for about 3 hours last night with a heat gun, tar remover and a clay bar to remove all the glue and crap left behind.

image11.jpg

Much better!

So... The wife won some seats on eBay for an absolute bargain price in my opinion

image13.jpg

image14.jpg

Considering I was after Recaro Pole Positions, which look exactly like these, I'm well happy.

I've also just won some wheels on eBay, Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s in white, not my first choice but I don't want to spend Speedline money and at the money

I've paid for a brand new set, I can't complain too much.Just about to start looking for coilovers, then I'll get it all together and start using it properly.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Lol at 118bhp. Looks great, I prefer the rb without the stripes. Oh and springs will probably be apex :(