ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie to the forum

r26 , 182
Hi every one ,

I am new to this forum , and just settling into it . I own a standard 1.2 clio no mods atm , only owned a few months but love the car. will upload pics soon as i can . My name is ashley and i live in bootle, liverpool this is my first car and i am made up with it.

Thanks Ash :cool:

r26 , 182
Thanks for the reply vicky ,firstly need to get sum alloys on it , runn on steels atm :dapprove: ha ha, seen a few lil mods for them but just gettin the money , as the insurance on it is killin me :dapprove: anything you would recomend ?

r26 , 182
Its like a metalic red mate, i wud post pics but bit concerned on how to resize ? any help ? and any mur info on an rs grille ?

r26 , 182
look smart mate, are they colour coordinated ? and were ya get em ebay ? and any help on uploading pics ? thanks Ash ;)

SG9 Forester STi
Yes, nice set of wheels and an RS grille starts things off nicely. Then there's the cheap easy to do things like replacing the orange side repeaters with a clear set, clear indicator bulbs etc.

And a you've found out, a good clean. Which mine is in desperate need of right now lol.

Use photobucket to upload your pics, much easier.

r26 , 182
Would i be able to upload pictures on this thread ? or put it on a new thread on under pictures .

r26 , 182
heres a few pictures , tell me what u think . sorry about some rubish pictures.

Bkd7t1wB2kKGrHqIH-DgEs96Zc67BLrUEmJ.jpg

P2210001.jpg

P2210005.jpg

P2210002.jpg

Bkd70IgWkKGrHqEH-CcEs9wBc2BLrUehQg_.jpg

I have added a few parts too it , side repeaters ( white/clear not orange ) not in pictures, lil flick on the back dunno wat it is called, rear led reg bulb aswell.

Last edited: