ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie with a landrover from edinburgh area

Clio 172
Hello everyone.

iv been looking into getting a clio 172/182 for quite a bit time now, so now the winter is gone and its becoming better weather it is now time to sell the landrover and get one! Test drove a PB 182 and a local garage and they drive amazing, the power is good right through to the balance of the whole car. I couldn't fault it! Hopefully in a week or two I will be a proud owner of a clio and not a hill billy mechine haha!

Thanks for looking, Grant.

Clio 172
Thank you, seems to be a really good forum compared to others I have used. Also, can't beat the sight of a LY 200:cool:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
WeeShawzy- Oh I know, used to thrash them in me lupo!

TomSx- would love to keep it but not idea for the summer, want something fast etc. also don't have enough to store and but other vehicle unfortunately.

DaveDreads- here is a link to it, down to £1800 now http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/land-rover--defender-county/1008783118

Thanks, Grant

It's the perfect vehicle for summer..A few bolts and the roof's off! haha! No denying clio's are fun though.

Oh and welcome mate.

Clio 172
It's the perfect vehicle for summer..A few bolts and the roof's off! haha! No denying clio's are fun though.

Oh and welcome mate.

Hahaha, that is very true. Instead of parking next to the beach just rally on to it and drift about :p

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Try and keep the landy dude if you can! You'll miss it when it's gone there's something about them that Makes them so much fun. Thanks it's not a bad driveway but there's some much better ones on here ;)

Clio 172
Try and keep the landy dude if you can! You'll miss it when it's gone there's something about them that Makes them so much fun. Thanks it's not a bad driveway but there's some much better ones on here ;)

Yeah i am if I can, has been amazing times having it. Slow as death but still puts a massive smile on my face haha. No prob, I have still yet to see a better one!!

FF RB 182
Welcome.

I drive Defenders for work mainly C regs, s**t to drive so can feel your pain, nothing like getting in a bit of a newer car and driving down the road after being in an old LR for a day! lol

Clio 172
Welcome.

I drive Defenders for work mainly C regs, s**t to drive so can feel your pain, nothing like getting in a bit of a newer car and driving down the road after being in an old LR for a day! lol

I love driving mine, but I know what you mean haha! Would love to be keeping it but just as a second vehicle.

BG 182
Cheers mate a try to keep it as clean as possible few bits a need to sort out like, where about in gorebridge u stay am up in the good bit birkenside lol

BG 182
I have already put a scorpion exhaust, pipercross viper and the RON98 Map on the car. Going to put some sportlines or cooksport springs on then just tidy it up alloys need a refurb paint is flaking on the bullets. Be spraying the calipers this weekend weather permiting like!

Keeping it standard apart from that saving my money for a megane R26 ;)

clio 172
put mine on ebay with a buy in now ono price put it on as a bidding add and was wast of time...do miss 90 but do smile when out in clio :D

Clio 172
put mine on ebay with a buy in now ono price put it on as a bidding add and was wast of time...do miss 90 but do smile when out in clio :D

Think I'm gonna have to put it on ebay, not shifting on gumtree. Yeah haha, diffrent type of driving and so fun