ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie with mk1 Clio 480 turbo

Mk1 clio
Hi all my name is will and I am now aquiring a mk1 Clio which has a 480 turbo to fit to it, he has done loads of mods to the car but never finished it and now has too many cars so buying whole setup for under 1k, gonna need some help and advice as this is first Renault ever as all my other cars been jap, (currently a s13 200sx owner) but hopefully will get some pics and progress over the coming months

Mk1 clio
Forgot to say I'm from good old Ipswich as there seems a few from Suffolk on here, soon as I got it home and front end reassembled I will post pics, it's quite tasty and for what I'm paying not a lot needs doing to it

Mk1 clio
No this was a 1.2 and my brother in law bought the 480 turbo engine etc to fit in it once he had engine bay sprayed but never had time to sort, car hasn't been road worthy in a few years, u got a link to a project thread for Djw daves one?

Mk1 16v brooklands
Hello mate seen this conversion a few times, im only in felixstowe look forward to seeing this about. If you need a hand with anything just ask

Mk1 clio
Cheers mate think I'm gonna need plenty of help with it, gotta get my 200sx together first lol, trying to find links on Volvo engine conversions