ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 Phase 2 Valver
Hi there just bought a mk1 ph2 Valver , just wondering what mods can been done to make it quicker and where to buy them from. Its already got a full stainless system on it inc de-cat , ind kit , lowered etc. What can be done and what has ppl done on here? any pics and contacts would be grateful

Cheers :cool:

Megane 225 Cup
Welcome squire, wack an induction kit on it, might give you a little more power.. and defo sound good.

1996 Valver
fungusman said:
Welcome squire, wack an induction kit on it, might give you a little more power.. and defo sound good.

He's got one on it already.
I would take it off and fit a pannel filter in the original box, works much better.

Appart from fitting the williams 2.0 engine, the most you can do is cam's and re-map, maybee throttle bodies buy you taking big£££.

Welcome btw, where you from?

Golf R/Leon FR
welcome to the club fella, as said either stick a willy lump in there or there's throttle bodies, etc, but is expensive all depends on how much your willing to spend.

Mk1 Phase 2 Valver
Pat_986 said:
He's got one on it already.
I would take it off and fit a pannel filter in the original box, works much better.

Appart from fitting the williams 2.0 engine, the most you can do is cam's and re-map, maybee throttle bodies buy you taking big£££.

Welcome btw, where you from?

Im From central Scotland m8 , Thanx for all the info guys, What sort of price are we talking roughly for t/b's? I did build a corsa turbo last year then sold on ( wish i never lol) was gonna build another but bought this and thought id fettle about with it ;)