ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio Mk2 Ph1 1.2
Hi everyone

I am matt. I have been trying to get on here for a while but all the e-mails were in my junk folder...doh

Waiting for 3 years ncb to get a 182. :D

I just have the bog standard mk2 ph1 1.2

1157405661_l.jpg

http://myspace-661.vo.llnwd.net/01157/16/65/1157405661_l.jpg

are there many people here from Manchester? I will have to see if i recognize any of your clios.

Last edited:
  AMV8, Mk1 Golf
he mate im from manchester as wel as a few ppl on here

Maz , dutty and munchkin are warrington
me and the jesus south manchester

Golf R soon...
Hi Matt!

Let me welcome your to Cliosport, home of the Subaru and Honda ;)

What wheels do you have on your car fella?

Renault Clio Mk2 Ph1 1.2
Hey guys

These subarus look alot smaller on the web! The wheels are AEZ Xylos, only cost £150 with 4 new tyres from ebay. I was after some Superturismos but got the snides insted, would rather put £500 towards a new car. Where about in south Manchester are you from Taylor?

Renault Clio Mk2 Ph1 1.2
we are in cheadle hulme, kinda stockport area,
where are you?

Taylor i am close to heald green probs abit 10 minutes from cheadle hulme...and thats in my motor.

I would say 5 in a 172.

Do you know of anywhere that does bodywork... somewhere i could go for colour coding also a new wing and repairs to bonet. Preferably cheap!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
you way well have seen my old car about as it stood out a bit more than the 172, was a hologram grey 1.2 with euro wheels.

there is a body shop in macc that does it all pretty reasonably priced, i had some major isues with them about work not being done etc but if you get it all in writing then should be ok, my problem is that he was a mate and i jsut left the car with him.

or why not do them yourself?

Renault Clio Mk2 Ph1 1.2
or why not do them yourself?

Im not very good with cars, took me hours to change the lights. It was involved in a crash before xmas, nothing major but it bugs me. What was the place in macc called, i could take it in for a rough quote sometime after work. I have been told the colour coding would be around £150 for all plastics. do you go on kingways at all?, seen the same mk2 ph1 172 on there a few times. cant remember reg.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
kingsways?
there area only 2 ph1 172s in the area mine and TheJesus and they are usually parked outside the same house lol

the place in macc is called Bosley Motor Bodies
I had a 172 rear bumper repaired sprayed and fitted, sidestrops painted, front bumper smoothed and painted and handles done for £350

but they got over spray on my VERY expensive wheels and in my grille. other than that the work that was done was good.

You ever been on stanley green?

Renault Clio Mk2 Ph1 1.2
Sorry Taylor

Meant to say Kingsway..the 40mph road from the by pass upto burnage...parrs wood is in the middle. stanley green ind est? any repairs to a 172 is gonna cost double mine right? Metallic paints etc :cool:

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
nah the work i had done there was on my old 1.2

yeah drive down there a lot, well used to in the old car as i worked in manchester.

pm me for a chat

hmm, could be mine you spotted, you'd recognise it as it's as low as a snakes dick and has bonnet pins. welcome by the way, another to the local fold! mini meet when I get my car back? lol

Renault Clio Mk2 Ph1 1.2
Hey Jesus

Yeah i think thats the 1 i have seen on kingway, is it an x reg? is she on holiday?