ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newbie!

'51, 172
hi all, im new on here, just bought my 2nd clio. i had a 05 1.2 extreme from new which i loved but sold last year as i got "the need for speed!" so in may i bought a 2.2 mk4 astra sri which i had nothing but problems with, anyway i finally had enough of the astra and spending money on it and decided the time had come to cut my losses! (approx £2500:mad: ) was my own fault anyway for buying the first one that i saw (money tends to burn BIG holes in my pockets!) anyway i sold the astra last week and last night i entered stage 2 of my clio adventure. a 51-plate 172 in silver. never had a silver car before and never really liked them but when i saw this i fell in love with it!

bought the car at 8:30 last night and had to be at work for 10 so didnt really get to spend much time with it:( . finished at 6 this morning and been driving all over for the last hour and half and i love it, its feels loads quicker than the astra and although it was a bit frosty and wet i can still see a difference in the handling.

anyway im steve warren but a lot of my mates call me brucey or waz, will post some pictures up later (as i understand is the compulsory thing to do:) ) if i can work out how to do it that is!