ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 182FF, Cup Packs
Hi, I am just about to take delivery of a 182 (cup packs of course & superchipped) after trading in my Z4. I had a 172 about 6 years ago but a nasty fleet manager made me have a diesel A3 instead (as a company car). I never worked out why i couldnt bring myself to like that bloke...

...can't wait to get another one though. Roll on Friday...

Steve

a turbo'd yellow car
what z4 you have? 2.5 0r 3.0 would be good to know what you think of the two once you get your car! :D

Silver 182FF, Cup Packs
It's only the 2.0 so not fast really (8 secs for the sprint). I will miss putting the roof down though, and it has been a great car to own (3 years from new). Depreciation in the last 4 months has been horrendous though.

I had a 225 TT before my 172 and sold it because i liked the clio more. It certainly wasnt worth twice what the clio cost me. I only kept the TT for 7 months but kept the Clio for 2 years. Says it all really from my point of view.

a turbo'd yellow car
It's only the 2.0 so not fast really (8 secs for the sprint). I will miss putting the roof down though, and it has been a great car to own (3 years from new). Depreciation in the last 4 months has been horrendous though.

I had a 225 TT before my 172 and sold it because i liked the clio more. It certainly wasnt worth twice what the clio cost me. I only kept the TT for 7 months but kept the Clio for 2 years. Says it all really from my point of view.

glad to hear it :D

yeah get some pics when you can!

Silver 182FF, Cup Packs
so frustrating, waiting for the DVLA to process the removal of a number plate so that i can trade in the Z4. Should be just a couple more days of waiting for the postie to deliver the right bit of mail!

Whats the best first mod? its already superchipped. I'm not minted so realistic price range please!

PS thanks for the welcomes!

Silver 182FF, Cup Packs
GOT IT!!!!!!

Much quicker, good handling, looks great, bargain at £6250 for an 05 with 33k miles (mint). Dealer annoyed me a bit by not refurbing a wheel (although he did the other 3!), and said that the Aux belt didnt need changing (even though the handbook said it does). A letter to their head office beckons!

One thing though - what were Renault thinking about the driving position? - pedals too far forward, steering wheel too big/no rake, gear shift too far forward!

I am sure i will get used to it...or visit a chiropractor