ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 197
hi everyone i have just joined cliosport and thought i would put a post up and say hello....... i drive a black 197 un-modified at the minute but am looking at some mods soon if anyone has any good ideas.

182 Cup
hi welcome to cs m8. any pics of the car? 1st mod id go for is a k-tec cat back or blue flame cat back 1st but im sure their will be other opinions. depends on how much your willing to spend :)

clio 197
hopefully looking to get a cup rear spoiler and front splitter so as soon as i get them on will stick some pics up, hopefully will make a huge difference to the look of the car

182 Cup
aye it should do mate. im needing a new front splitter also. big sister drove into a high kerb when borrowing it to go to the shops n broke the thing clean off. oh she was nice enough to bring it back in the boot in bits :(