ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172
Hi all
well at 38 years old or young today i was 21 again and secured a 2001 clio 172!! i really dont know why but its done now and i fully intend to turn it into a monster, its allready pushing out over 200bhp with printouts and lots of history, ive been a scooby man for many years but just fancy doing something really bonkers when im home on weekends
im an international hgv driver so im away a lot but need something to re discover my youth as im starting to feel bloody old. i will be collecting her next weekend when im home next:D. many years ago i spent most of my cash at K-TECH and BB TUNING building a mad R5 GTT!! and after that cosworths, RS Turbos scoobys etc etc.

will get some pics up how she looks now and the big build as and when it happens

Mec 350 slk manual
Hi all
well at 38 years old or young today i was 21 again and secured a 2001 clio 172!! i really dont know why but its done now and i fully intend to turn it into a monster, its allready pushing out over 200bhp with printouts and lots of history, ive been a scooby man for many years but just fancy doing something really bonkers when im home on weekends
im an international hgv driver so im away a lot but need something to re discover my youth as im starting to feel bloody old. i will be collecting her next weekend when im home next:D. many years ago i spent most of my cash at K-TECH and BB TUNING building a mad R5 GTT!! and after that cosworths, RS Turbos scoobys etc etc.

will get some pics up how she looks now and the big build as and when it happens
Hi mate and welcome there's lots of info on here to read on build threads .

clio 172
clio172_zps29af127f.jpg

clio_zpsea8f8faf.jpg

Last edited:
  clio 172
had a call from garage yesterday saying its all ready for collection so picking her (or him) up in the morning!!! hope im doing the right thing!! I can see this is going to get expensive, already spoke to david at K-TEC for some options....... OOOPS did I forget to mention that to the wife!!!