ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ST TDCI
:D

Well taken the plunge - have gone 2nd hand to see how I get on before really splashing the cash so looking to start on a bit of a budget.

So Ive bought a Canon EOS 1000D, got 8 gig card, tripod with it for £155 but need a decent bag so on the hunt.

Comes with std lens but what is the best all rounder to go for 80-200mm ? - hoping to do some close up work(macro), portrait stuff and some motorsport, going to BTCC in May @ Thruxton so hoping to get up to speed by then.

Been watching some tutorial vids on you tube but I guess the best thing is just to start taking pics.

Any hints/ tips greatly appreciated.

Cheers Dave:cool:

Focus ST-3
I cant help you much with lenses as I'm fairly new to photography and I'm more interested in landscape than motorsport, but I do have a bag for sale on the forum..

Its a brand new lowepro fastpack 350, still with tags, I was bought it a month or so back but I have just bought a smaller one as it was primarily for taking abroad.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?690341-Lowepro-Fastpack-350-Brand-New!

Willing to take an offer on it as I travel in less than 2 weeks and could use the money!

If you've not heard of Lowepro then have a Google, they are a very well known name in photography, and they have a lifetime guarantee