ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbieeeeee

Clio 1.6 SI
Hey all

Was wondering if anyone could assist me with some ideas as to what I could add to my Clio 1.6 SI in terms of interior modifications. I'm really keen to stickerbomb some of the dashboard but is worried it will fail to 'blend' with the rest of my car design.

Currently my car is going through a black and gold phase at the mo as seen from my pics (yet to add). I am however starting to cover the back window in stickers, which i am hoping to assist blend with the stickerbomb interior.

I am also getting the back windows tinted therefore making the stickers appear more visable :)

All ideas welcome :)

Thanks

1eight2
Welcome.

I hate stickerbombing so much.

Haha!

I went through a sticker phase on my old Golf and the best it looked was when I removed them!
As for the window tints, my Clio had them when I bought them and as above the best it looked was when I removed them!

Actually had a chav offering me to swap glass...