ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newby!

C

caz

Hey just thought I'd post saying I'm new and dont really know how to work this thing properly as of yet!
Have a 2002 blue Clio Dynamique with BK Racing alloys, twin exhaust, decals, xenon lights and other various crap I threw on it! No pics as of yet.

Really only joined as my car has been nothing but trouble since I bought it (yet I STILL stupidly spend money on the damn thing!) so was looking for some help in getting it back into shape eletrical wise!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Welcome.... Get some Pics up when you can

Lots of Helpful people on here and some not so helpful but I hope you enjoy the site

C

caz

thanks! will get some pics up this weekend of my clio as it is now after ive cleaned the bugga!

C

caz

108_0820.gif

IMG_0032.gif

IMG_0038.gif

IMG_0045.gif

IMG_0071.gif

Finally a few pictures of my car.. completely standard except BK alloys and xenon lights (s**t pictures)

Unfortunately it broke down yesterday and had to be pushed home, car won't start but looking to be heading to the scrappy! :(

C

caz

thanks, im actually selling the alloys for it, cant advertise them on the "car parts for sale" though? anyone know why? thanks

Never above 25mpg
You need to pay £10 for a years membership! Also gives you access to the guides section and local meetings available and you can also buy/sell stuff + much more :)

Not my cup of tea with the shopping list down the side and the halfords badges but tis a good choice of colour ;)

C

caz

i hate the colour of it! altho i only really want a black or silver car! but thanks for the advice!
and ill think ill pass on the £100, bought this for £2500 in june so will keep my options open once someone has had a look at it..